- 500g potatoes
- 100g Kerrygold salted butter
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 4 spring onions sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper
- 50g plain flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Rapeseed oil and Kerrygold unsalted butter for frying
- Firstly, boil the potatoes until soft. Then mash them with the Kerrygold salted butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions and leave until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool enough, make the mashed potato into patties. I like to pop them in the fridge to set a little before being bread crumbed.
- In three containers, add flour into one, egg into another and the breadcrumbs into the third.
- Take one patty and dredge in the flour, followed by the egg and finally the bread crumbs.
- Warm the oil and butter in a shallow frying pan and carefully place 3 patties in and fry each side until golden brown.
- Serve with crispy bacon and a poached egg for a breakfast treat.
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Banana Cake with Coconut Frosting
Preheat your oven to 325°F or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour a...