Tip: We recommend the following cooking times, depending on the thickness of the steak:
Blue: 1 minute each side
Rare: 2 minutes each side
Medium-Rare: 3 minutes each side
Medium: 4 minutes each side
Well done: 5 minutes each side
- Heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
- Lay the steak into the pan and leave it for a minute to colour, add some of the Kerrygold butter, the fresh herbs and the garlic.
- Using tongs, turn the steak and make sure the herbs are underneath and on the top of the meat.
- Add more Kerrygold butter and using a dessert spoon start to baste the Kerrygold and the herbs over the steak, and turn the steak again. Cook for another minute and keep basting.
- Remove the steak and leave to rest for couple of minutes throw in the last of the butter and roll it round the hot pan.
Pour this over your steak and enjoy!
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling....
Chestnut and Mushroom Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add 250g strong plain flour an...