- 400g Tin Cherry Tomatoes
- 400g Tin Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 20g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 Medium Red Onion, diced
- Handful of Baby Spinach Leaves ~ 40g
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely minced
- 3 Large Eggs (One Per Serving)
- In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan, melt the butter and fry off the onion and chilli flakes until soft. Add the garlic and
continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tinned cherry tomatoes to the pan and the drained chickpeas and bring to a simmer over a medium heat and allow to thicken slightly. Season with salt and pepper and stir through the spinach leaves to wilt.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan and cover with a lid or tin foil and cook for 5 minutes or until the egg whites are set and
the yolks are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately with fresh sourdough and salted butter. A great weekend Brunch dish.
Chicken & Ham Pie
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In a heavy b...
Blueberry Pancake Stack
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Gradually add the...
Baked Eggs with Chickpeas and Spinach
In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan, melt the butter and fry off th...
Dark Chocolate Pots with Cherry Compote
1. Starting with the compote, add the cherries to a wide saucepan with two tb...