- 1 pack of filo pastry
- 2 packs of sausage meat
- 2 tbsp chutney (can be your choice)
- 50g Kerrygold unsalted butter melted
- Pre heat the oven to 190c.
- Lay out the filo pastry and half the sheets.
- Now, using the melted butter and your first half of the sheets, brush butter in between each layer apart from the top one.
- Take out the sausage meat and form into a long sausage onto of the length of the pastry to each end, leaving a little gap at either end.
- Spoon out the chutney and run alongside the sausage meat.
- Roll the edge of the pastry over the sausage meat and keep rolling up to form the sausage roll, brush butter on the edge.
- Cut the raw sausage roll into five and brush with some more butter.
- Repeat with the other half of your pastry sheets.
- Pop them on a greased and lined baking tray and pop them in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Chicken & Ham Pie
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In a heavy b...