- 1 pack of filo pastry
- 2 packs of sausage meat
- 2 tbsp chutney (can be your choice)
- 50g Kerrygold unsalted butter melted
- Pre heat the oven to 190c.
- Lay out the filo pastry and half the sheets.
- Now, using the melted butter and your first half of the sheets, brush butter in between each layer apart from the top one.
- Take out the sausage meat and form into a long sausage onto of the length of the pastry to each end, leaving a little gap at either end.
- Spoon out the chutney and run alongside the sausage meat.
- Roll the edge of the pastry over the sausage meat and keep rolling up to form the sausage roll, brush butter on the edge.
- Cut the raw sausage roll into five and brush with some more butter.
- Repeat with the other half of your pastry sheets.
- Pop them on a greased and lined baking tray and pop them in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling....