- 185g Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 185g good quality dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- 40g good quality cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 275g golden castor sugar
- 6 mince pies, roughly broken
- Icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin.
2. In a bowl, pop in the broken chocolate and butter, microwave for a minute and stir. Pop in again for a minute and until everything is melted together. Make sure you do this slowly, so you don’t overcook the chocolate.
3. In another bowl, sieve the flour and cocoa.
4. Now into the melted chocolate and butter mix, whisk in the eggs and sugar.
5. Slowly incorporate the flour and cocoa into the melted chocolate mix. Once everything is well mixed in, carefully stir in the mince pies being careful you don’t squash them too much!
6. Pour into the lined tin and cook for 25 minutes - it should be just wobbly when you take it out.
7. Leave to rest for 15 minutes, take the brownie out of the tin and cut into generous squares, dust liberally with icing sugar.
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...