- 50g soft goats cheese
- 50g Kerrygold Softer Irish Butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- grated zest of ½ lemon
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts, about 160g each
- 50g plain flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 60g dried breadcrumbs
- 150ml vegetable oil, for frying
- Chop the goats cheese roughly and mash with the butter, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and some salt and pepper. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a horizontal pocket in each chicken breast, starting at the wider end of the breast and making sure you don’t cut all the way through – this will prevent leaks later on!
- Fill each of the chicken breasts with the herb butter, pushing it into the pocket with your fingers.
- Dust the filled breasts all over with flour, dip into the beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Heat 150ml of vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the chicken gently for 3 minutes each side until golden, then transfer to a baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...