- 300g risotto rice
- 1L hot vegetable stock
- 50ml white wine
- 100g frozen petit pois
- 100g sugar snap peas, coarsely chopped
- 100g baby courgettes, coarsely Chopped
- 100g kale, washed and coarsely chopped
- 2 banana shallots, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 50g Kerrygold Salted Butter, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 50g fresh Parmesan, finely grated
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the shallots and sweat down without colouring. Once soft, add the garlic and the rice and stir to coat. Add the white
wine and stir until completely absorbed by the rice.
3. Add a ladle of hot stock at a time and stir continuously until completely absorbed before adding another. Repeat until all
the stock has been used.
4. Meanwhile bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil and add all of the green vegetables. Blanche for 3 minutes
before adding to the rice.
5. Once the rice is tender add the Parmesan and butter to the pan and stir thoroughly. Serve immediately garnishing with the
fresh mint and Parmesan.
Blueberry Pancake Stack
In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Gradually add the...
Blueberry Lattice Pie
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C/Fan/Gas 5. Lightly grease a pie dish....
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....