- 2 pieces of cod, skinned and boned
- Salt and pepper
- A little oil for drizzling
- 50g capers
- 150g Kerrygold salted butter, melted
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 potatoes, fairly small
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper and pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Take the potatoes and, using a mandolin on the thinest setting, slice discs of potato.
- On the tray, lay out the discs of potato in a circle, continuing to layer them up. Keep going until you have made a flower shape.
- Using 50g of the melted Kerrygold butter, brush this over the potato stacks, add some seasoning and pop them in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Now, on the other tray, lay on the cod steaks and drizzle with a little oil. Season, then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the rest of the melted butter, capers, lemon zest and juice.
- To serve, place the potatoes and the cod onto a plate and spoon over the lemon and caper butter.
- Serve immediately.
Banana Cake with Coconut Frosting
Preheat your oven to 325°F or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour a...
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....