- 1 pack of fresh egg pasta (2 sheets per person)
- 50g Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 30 grated parmesan
- For the filling:
- 20g dried porcini, rehydrated with boiling water
- 500g mixed wild mushrooms
- 20ml olive oil
- 10g Kerrygold salted butter
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- A handful of chopped chives and parsley for garnish
- Some sprigs of rocket on the side.
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling.
2. In a heavy based frying pan, add in all the filling ingredients except the herbs and rocket.
3. Sauté on a low heat for 10 minutes until softening.
4. In the pan of boiling water lay in your pasta sheets individually until cooked, for around a couple of minutes.
5. Have your dinner plates ready and lay a pasta sheet on each plate. Now top each one with the cooked mushroom mixture. Cook the remaining 4 pasta sheets and lay over the top.
6. In the pan that cooked the mushrooms pop in the Kerrygold unsalted butter and let it bubble. Pour over your pasta and top with Parmesan and the fresh herbs and rocket.
7. Eat immediately!
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...