- 1 loaf of sour dough bread sliced thickly
- 1 pack of Kerrygold softer butter
- 4 slices of thickly cut ham
- 8 slices of thickly cut mature cheddar
- 1 jar of pickle
- 1 jar of silver skin onions
- 1 scotch egg quartered
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Lay out the 4 thickly sliced sourdough and butter well with the Kerrygold softer butter, lay out the pieces and start to build the open sandwiches in any order you chose!
- Our favourite order is ham, pickle, cheese, tomato, silverskin onions and a quarter of scotch egg. Pop a cocktail stick in to hold in place.
- You can definitely get creative with this sandwich - use any topping you like!
Baked Scallops with a Black Garlic, Bacon Crumb and Parsley Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. 2. Start by the making the compound butte...
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Herby Butter Basted Pork Chops
1. In a heavy bottomed frying pan, heat the oil over a medium high heat and f...
Spring Vegetable Risotto
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a...