- 1 loaf of sour dough bread sliced thickly
- 1 pack of Kerrygold softer butter
- 4 slices of thickly cut ham
- 8 slices of thickly cut mature cheddar
- 1 jar of pickle
- 1 jar of silver skin onions
- 1 scotch egg quartered
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Lay out the 4 thickly sliced sourdough and butter well with the Kerrygold softer butter, lay out the pieces and start to build the open sandwiches in any order you chose!
- Our favourite order is ham, pickle, cheese, tomato, silverskin onions and a quarter of scotch egg. Pop a cocktail stick in to hold in place.
- You can definitely get creative with this sandwich - use any topping you like!
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...