- 1 loaf of sour dough bread sliced thickly
- 1 pack of Kerrygold softer butter
- 4 slices of thickly cut ham
- 8 slices of thickly cut mature cheddar
- 1 jar of pickle
- 1 jar of silver skin onions
- 1 scotch egg quartered
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Lay out the 4 thickly sliced sourdough and butter well with the Kerrygold softer butter, lay out the pieces and start to build the open sandwiches in any order you chose!
- Our favourite order is ham, pickle, cheese, tomato, silverskin onions and a quarter of scotch egg. Pop a cocktail stick in to hold in place.
- You can definitely get creative with this sandwich - use any topping you like!
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
Spring Vegetable Risotto
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat half of the butter and the olive oil over a...
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...