- 1kg Boneless Rolled Lamb Leg
- 50g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 4 Sprigs of Rosemary, stripped from stalk and chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix together the butter, rosemary and garlic in a bowl.
3. Place the lamb joint onto a suitable roasting tray coat with half of the butter and roast for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 for pink, 1hr 30 plus for well done.
4. Remove from the oven and rest for 15 minutes brushing the remainder of the butter over to melt.
5 Carve and serve alongside your favourite Sunday dinner accompaniments.
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....
Chicken & Waffles with Maple and Bacon Butter
1. Slice each chicken breast into four strips on the diagonal to increase sur...
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...