- 200g flour
- 120g cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 180g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 170g chocolate chips
- 60g mini marshmallows
- 1 bar of dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚c (fan) and line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper
- In a large bowl beat the Kerrygold butter and sugars together, then beat in the eggs.
- When the mixture is combined and smooth, mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Lay a large piece of cling film out onto a worktop and put the cookie mixture onto the cling film, shape it into a long sausage shape 2 inches thick, roll it up in the cling film and pop into the fridge to firm up for a bit.
- Unwrap the cookie dough from the cling film and cut into 2 cm discs and place on the tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, let them rest for a minute when you take them out, then using a slice place the cookies on a wire rack
Delicious eaten warm or cold!
Tip: The cookie dough freezes well if you want to only make half a batch.
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...