- 200g flour
- 120g cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 180g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 100g castor sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 170g chocolate chips
- 60g mini marshmallows
- 1 bar of dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚c (fan) and line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper
- In a large bowl beat the Kerrygold butter and sugars together, then beat in the eggs.
- When the mixture is combined and smooth, mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Lay a large piece of cling film out onto a worktop and put the cookie mixture onto the cling film, shape it into a long sausage shape 2 inches thick, roll it up in the cling film and pop into the fridge to firm up for a bit.
- Unwrap the cookie dough from the cling film and cut into 2 cm discs and place on the tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, let them rest for a minute when you take them out, then using a slice place the cookies on a wire rack
Delicious eaten warm or cold!
Tip: The cookie dough freezes well if you want to only make half a batch.
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Banana Cake with Coconut Frosting
Preheat your oven to 325°F or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour a...