- 270g Kerrygold salted butter, softened
- 400g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 65g cocoa powder
- 300g chocolate chips (dark/milk or white)
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Grease an ovenproof dish with Kerrygold butter.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased dish and press down to the edges.
- Place into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out and leave to sit for 5 minutes while you get your ice cream scooped.
- Pop the scoop of ice cream on top of the cookie - and maybe a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
Hearty Stew and Herby Dumplings
In a large, heavy bottomed oven proof dish with a lid, heat the oil o...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Roast Spring Chicken with Buttered Leeks and a Herb Dressing
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
Blueberry and Lemon Traybake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease a traybake tin. Beat the...