- 270g Kerrygold salted butter, softened
- 400g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 65g cocoa powder
- 300g chocolate chips (dark/milk or white)
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Grease an ovenproof dish with Kerrygold butter.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased dish and press down to the edges.
- Place into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out and leave to sit for 5 minutes while you get your ice cream scooped.
- Pop the scoop of ice cream on top of the cookie - and maybe a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...
Chicken & Ham Pie
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In a heavy b...
Baked Scallops with a Black Garlic, Bacon Crumb and Parsley Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. 2. Start by the making the compound butte...
Chocolate Hazelnut Challah
1. In a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment, add the bread flour, butter...