- 270g Kerrygold salted butter, softened
- 400g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 65g cocoa powder
- 300g chocolate chips (dark/milk or white)
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Grease an ovenproof dish with Kerrygold butter.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased dish and press down to the edges.
- Place into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out and leave to sit for 5 minutes while you get your ice cream scooped.
- Pop the scoop of ice cream on top of the cookie - and maybe a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Banana Cake with Coconut Frosting
Preheat your oven to 325°F or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour a...
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...