- 270g Kerrygold salted butter, softened
- 400g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 65g cocoa powder
- 300g chocolate chips (dark/milk or white)
- Pre heat the oven to 180c
- Grease an ovenproof dish with Kerrygold butter.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the greased dish and press down to the edges.
- Place into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out and leave to sit for 5 minutes while you get your ice cream scooped.
- Pop the scoop of ice cream on top of the cookie - and maybe a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....