- 1/2 loaf of crusty bread (it can be stale!), torn into bite sized chunks
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- 100g Kerrygold salted butter
- 1 tbsp of mixed dried herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 red onions quartered
- 2 beetroots quartered
- 1 butternut squash - peeled and diced
- 200g sprouts
- 100g Kale
- 250g walnut halves
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- In a large tray, add the bread chunks and drizzle with half of the oil, half the butter, the dried herbs and some salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes until the bread is crispy and crunchy, then pop to one side for later.
- Now in another tray, add the quartered veg - apart from the kale, and drizzle with the rest of the butter and oil and some salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until tender and just caramelising. For the last 10 minutes, add the kale.
- Now toss with croutons and the walnuts and serve in a large bowl, sprinkle with walnuts and the flat leaf parsley and serve warm.
Festive Mince Pie Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c and line a 20cm baking tin. 2. In a bowl...