- 250g Granola
- 125g of Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 3tbsp Honey
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 1 Apple, grated
- 75g Dates, chopped
- Line a 20x20 tray with greaseproof paper and pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- On the stove, melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a...
Kerrygold Easy Peasy Fishcakes
Firstly, put your potatoes on to boil and then pop another saucepan o...
Serves 6 Fishcakes