- 250g Granola
- 125g of Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 3tbsp Honey
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 1 Apple, grated
- 75g Dates, chopped
- Line a 20x20 tray with greaseproof paper and pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- On the stove, melt the Kerrygold butter and the honey.
- In a large bowl add the granola, chopped dates, mashed bananas and grated apple.
- Next, pour in the honey and butter mix and stir well.
- Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...
Chocolate Hazelnut Challah
1. In a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment, add the bread flour, butter...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...
Kerrygold Chocolate Porter Cake
Heat the oven to 160˚ and grease and line a 6 inch-deep cake tin....