- 2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Lamb Steaks
- 4 Stems of Rosemary, picked from the stalk and roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 pack of Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan ready for later.
- Lay the steaks into the hot frying pan carefully, and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, season and turn over, then cook for another couple of minutes.
- Pop in the Kerrygold salted butter, rosemary and garlic and season the lamb steaks again, cooking for another 4 minutes.
- Let the butter melt and the rosemary and garlic can infuse into the butter. Turn off the heat and let the lamb rest while you char the Asparagus.
- To do this, in the hot griddle pan lay on the Asparagus and cook for a couple of minutes either side until charred.
- Serve up the lamb and Asparagus and pour over the rosemary and garlic butter.
Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder
Why not try Clodagh McKenna's fantastic Smoked Haddock Corn Chowder recipe?...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Buttered Spinach and Feta Filo Pie
1. Preheat oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. In a mixing bowl, comb...