- 2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Lamb Steaks
- 4 Stems of Rosemary, picked from the stalk and roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 pack of Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan ready for later.
- Lay the steaks into the hot frying pan carefully, and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, season and turn over, then cook for another couple of minutes.
- Pop in the Kerrygold salted butter, rosemary and garlic and season the lamb steaks again, cooking for another 4 minutes.
- Let the butter melt and the rosemary and garlic can infuse into the butter. Turn off the heat and let the lamb rest while you char the Asparagus.
- To do this, in the hot griddle pan lay on the Asparagus and cook for a couple of minutes either side until charred.
- Serve up the lamb and Asparagus and pour over the rosemary and garlic butter.
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....
Kerrygold Easy Peasy Fishcakes
Firstly, put your potatoes on to boil and then pop another saucepan o...
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (ab...