- 2 Ribeye Steaks
- 100g Pistachios, chopped
- 150g Kerrygold Salted Butter, melted
- A little oil for cooking
- Salt and Pepper
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 1 bunch of asparagus, firm ends removed
- Heat a griddle pan to piping hot.
- Drizzle some oil over the steaks and some seasoning.
- Lay the steaks into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, turn them over and repeat, then pop in the thyme. Give them a total of 8 minutes cooking time.
- Remove the steaks and leave to rest. While the pan is still on put in the asparagus and griddle for 2 minutes until charred.
- In a bowl add the melted butter and pistachio nut and mix well.
- Serve the steaks on a plate with a big spoonful of the butter and a side of griddled asparagus.
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...