- 2 Ribeye Steaks
- 100g Pistachios, chopped
- 150g Kerrygold Salted Butter, melted
- A little oil for cooking
- Salt and Pepper
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 1 bunch of asparagus, firm ends removed
- Heat a griddle pan to piping hot.
- Drizzle some oil over the steaks and some seasoning.
- Lay the steaks into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, turn them over and repeat, then pop in the thyme. Give them a total of 8 minutes cooking time.
- Remove the steaks and leave to rest. While the pan is still on put in the asparagus and griddle for 2 minutes until charred.
- In a bowl add the melted butter and pistachio nut and mix well.
- Serve the steaks on a plate with a big spoonful of the butter and a side of griddled asparagus.
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan heat the butter over a medium heat and...
Kerrygold Shortbread Easter Egg Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4 2. Rub butter and sug...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....