- 500g Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarsely Ground Pepper
- 50ml Double Cream
- 50ml Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
- 50g Melted Kerrygold Butter
- 2 Large Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 50g Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- 100g of Bacon Bits, Cooked
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- In a large bowl, whisk the first five ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream, salad dressing, eggs, melted butter and honey until blended.
- Add to flour mixture, stir just until moistened. Fold in walnuts and cooked bacon bits.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf tin. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, for around 40-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Best eaten warm with lashings of Kerrygold salted butter.
Spaghetti with Kale Pesto
1. Bring two saucepans of water up to a boil with a pinch of sea salt...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Sausage Tray Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. Arrange all of th...