- 125g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 125g Plain Flour
- 40g Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
- 15g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Kerrygold butter, plain flour, stuffing mix, salt and pepper. Mix well, into a dough.
- Flour the worktop, then roll out the mixture.
- Using your choice of cutter, start to cut out the biscuits. Keep repeating this step until you have used up all the mixture.
- Place the biscuits onto a well-greased tray and cook in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place them on a cooling rack. They will firm up as they cool. Garnish with grated parmesan and ground pepper.
Buttered Spinach and Feta Filo Pie
1. Preheat oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. In a mixing bowl, comb...
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...
Kerrygold Easy Peasy Fishcakes
Firstly, put your potatoes on to boil and then pop another saucepan o...