- 125g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 125g Plain Flour
- 40g Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
- 15g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Kerrygold butter, plain flour, stuffing mix, salt and pepper. Mix well, into a dough.
- Flour the worktop, then roll out the mixture.
- Using your choice of cutter, start to cut out the biscuits. Keep repeating this step until you have used up all the mixture.
- Place the biscuits onto a well-greased tray and cook in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place them on a cooling rack. They will firm up as they cool. Garnish with grated parmesan and ground pepper.
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...
Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a...
Chestnut and Mushroom Pie
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add 250g strong plain flour an...
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...