- 125g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 125g Plain Flour
- 40g Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
- 15g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Kerrygold butter, plain flour, stuffing mix, salt and pepper. Mix well, into a dough.
- Flour the worktop, then roll out the mixture.
- Using your choice of cutter, start to cut out the biscuits. Keep repeating this step until you have used up all the mixture.
- Place the biscuits onto a well-greased tray and cook in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place them on a cooling rack. They will firm up as they cool. Garnish with grated parmesan and ground pepper.
Chicken & Ham Pie
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas Mark 6. In a heavy b...
Sausage Tray Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. Arrange all of th...
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...