- 400g sausage meat
- 150g natural Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 50g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50g dried apricots
- 50g Kerrygold Salted Butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 brown onions, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
2. Fry the onions with a little oil until soft and just starting to colour. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. In a mixing bowl add the breadcrumbs, herbs, fruit, half the butter and onion, Pour over 300 ml of boiling water and mix well allowing the breadcrumbs to swell.
4. Allow to cool before mixing through the sausage meat. Season with a good pinch of salt and black pepper.
5. Transfer the stuffing mix to a suitable oven dish, roughing up the surface with a fork to encourage crispy bits and top with a flecks of the remaining butter. Cook for 20-25 minutes and serve on your Christmas table.
Buttered Spinach and Feta Filo Pie
1. Preheat oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. In a mixing bowl, comb...
Baked Scallops with a Black Garlic, Bacon Crumb and Parsley Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. 2. Start by the making the compound butte...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Then grease and line 2 x 20cm springform...