- 270g filo pastry
- 400g frozen Spinach, defrosted excess water squeezed out
- 50g chopped walnuts
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 40g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, grated
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Nigella seeds
1. Preheat oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, grated courgette, half of the butter, oregano, feta, garlic, walnuts and lemon zest
3. Brush a 23cm cake tin with the remaining butter and arrange 4 sheets of filo, covering the base but also plenty overhanging
4. Spoon the filling into the tin and fold the overhanging filo over the top, roughly scrunch the remaining sheets and place on
5. Brush the top of the pastry with butter, being careful not to flatten any of the undulating pastry. Sprinkle the Nigella seeds
6. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.