- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g of sprouts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 satsumas or clementines, peeled and segmented
- 50g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
2. Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
3. Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
4. Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
5. Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...