- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g of sprouts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 satsumas or clementines, peeled and segmented
- 50g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
2. Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
3. Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
4. Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
5. Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Grilled Peaches with Pistachio Brittle & Greek Yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...
Kerrygold Easy Peasy Fishcakes
Firstly, put your potatoes on to boil and then pop another saucepan o...
Grilled Lamb Steaks with Rosemary and Garlic Butter and Charred Asparagus
Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan r...
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...
Roast Spring Chicken with Buttered Leeks and a Herb Dressing