- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g of sprouts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 satsumas or clementines, peeled and segmented
- 50g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
2. Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
3. Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
4. Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
5. Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Kerrygold Spiced Popcorn 3 Ways
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium high heat....