- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g of sprouts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 satsumas or clementines, peeled and segmented
- 50g Kerrygold Unsalted Butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat up the oil in a heavy based frying pan.
2. Pop in the sprouts and cook for 5 minutes on a high heat until they are just starting to colour.
3. Now add the cranberries, satsuma or clementine segments and the Kerrygold butter.
4. Let the butter melt and give the pan a toss to warm through the orange.
5. Sprinkle in some seasoning and serve immediately.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Summer Chicken Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F/Gas 4. Place a casserole dish o...
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Irish Butter
No Easter meal is complete without a roast leg of lamb, indeed it's delicious...
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Banana Cake with Coconut Frosting
Preheat your oven to 325°F or Gas Mark 3 and lightly butter, flour a...