- Preheat your oven to 190c/gas 6.
- With a large knife, carefully halve the butternut squash along their length and remove the seeds and fibres with a spoon.
- Place the squash on a baking tray and brush the cut face with the oil then cover with thin slices of butter. Season well and scatter over the thyme and half the chilli.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes until soft and a little caramelised.
- When fully cooked garnish with the rest of the red chilli and scatter with pomegranate seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic and Cheese toasties
Mash the garlic with a little sea salt on a board until it becomes a...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
This cake is the perfect showstopper for the festive season....
Eton Mess No Bake Cheesecake
Eton Mess has long been a family favourite when it comes to desserts. Try our...
Chicken Liver PÂTÉ with Balsamic Vinegar & Capers
This chicken liver pâté is full of gutsy flavours and is a wonderful star...