Sides & Nibbles
Smashed Roast Potatoes
- 50g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 227g
- 800g Maris Piper Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed or Vegetable Oil
- Salt, Pepper & herbs to Season
- Bring the potatoes to a boil in salted water and simmer until just tender in the centre, for roughly 15 mins.
- Drain and evenly distribute on an oven tray and allow to steam and cool for 10 mins. Then, squash the potatoes with the back of a fork to create a large surface area for crispiness.
- Here you can add garnish of choice as well as garlic bulbs for additional flavour, if desired.
- Drizzle with the oil and flecks of butter and season generously, roast until golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
HALLOUMI SANDWICH WITH LEMON AND HERB BUTTER
Brush the halloumi slices with a little oil and cook on a hot griddle...
Salty Vanilla Bean Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof pape...
Turkey with butter, watercress and potato mash
Serves 10-14 people
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Kerrygold Shepherd’s Pie
Heat the oil a large, heavy-based pan and then add the onions, celer...