- Kerrygold® Spreadable 454g
- 1 Courgette, sliced lengthways
- 1 red & 1 yellow pepper, cut in large pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thickly in rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- A handful of baby leaf spinach
- 100g feta cheese, sliced
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- Jalepeno relish, to serve
- Brush the vegetables well with a little oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the vegetables on a griddle pan until soft and lightly charred.
- Generously spread the bread with Kerrygold Spreadable Butter.
- Mash the avocado and spread on the buttered bread.
- Top with the chargrilled veg, feta and spinach.
- Add relish to the top slice of buttered bread, cover the filling and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
PRAWNS IN BUTTER WITH GARLIC, CHILLI AND PARSLEY
Melt half the butter with a tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a m...
For the crab cakes: Combine all of the crab cake ingredients...
Rory O’Connell’s Orange Grand Marnier Souffle
Preheat the oven to 190°C and place an upturned oven tray in the ove...
WARM FLATBREAD WITH BACON AND CABBAGE
Simmer the ham hocks for 2.5 to 3 hours until falling off the bone....
Pressed Picnic Sandwich
Begin by combining the Kerrygold Spreadable and pesto in a small b...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...