- Kerrygold® Spreadable 454g
- 1 Courgette, sliced lengthways
- 1 red & 1 yellow pepper, cut in large pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thickly in rings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- A handful of baby leaf spinach
- 100g feta cheese, sliced
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- Jalepeno relish, to serve
- Brush the vegetables well with a little oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the vegetables on a griddle pan until soft and lightly charred.
- Generously spread the bread with Kerrygold Spreadable Butter.
- Mash the avocado and spread on the buttered bread.
- Top with the chargrilled veg, feta and spinach.
- Add relish to the top slice of buttered bread, cover the filling and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they n...
Rory O’ Connell’s Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil
Rory O'Connell's Mackerel Cakes with Spiced Tomato Oil Serves...
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...