Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is one the whole family will love.
- Boil the pasta according to packet directions until soft.
- Drain and toss with 50g of Kerrygold butter and set aside.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add the remaining 50g of Kerrygold butter.
- Gently fry the garlic for one minute.
- Add the prawns and fry for three minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the pan combine well.
- Serve straight away seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...