Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is one the whole family will love.
- Boil the pasta according to packet directions until soft.
- Drain and toss with 50g of Kerrygold butter and set aside.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add the remaining 50g of Kerrygold butter.
- Gently fry the garlic for one minute.
- Add the prawns and fry for three minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the pan combine well.
- Serve straight away seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
An easy Christmas cake to try. Traditionally the cake is "fed" in the days le...
Peanut butter brownies
Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F Butter and line a 9 x...
Gooey cheese toastie
Melt the butter in a small pot and add the flour. Whisk to...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Savoury Cheddar Scones
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda in...