Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is one the whole family will love.
- Boil the pasta according to packet directions until soft.
- Drain and toss with 50g of Kerrygold butter and set aside.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add the remaining 50g of Kerrygold butter.
- Gently fry the garlic for one minute.
- Add the prawns and fry for three minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the pan combine well.
- Serve straight away seasoning with sea salt and ground black pepper.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
METHOD On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...