- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cool and peel. Cover and keep cold overnight.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Grate potatoes. Mix with butter. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 C. Form the potato mix into 6 cakes. Fry in a non-stick pan until just golden on each side.
- Put them on a baking sheet, top with bacon and cheese and put them in the oven on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chives and sprinkle over before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Farmhouse Tres Leches Cake
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
METHOD On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet...
Loaded Baked Eggs with Lemon Butter Sauce
Baked eggs with wi...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...