- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cool and peel. Cover and keep cold overnight.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Grate potatoes. Mix with butter. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 C. Form the potato mix into 6 cakes. Fry in a non-stick pan until just golden on each side.
- Put them on a baking sheet, top with bacon and cheese and put them in the oven on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chives and sprinkle over before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED PEARS with Pecans & Maple Syrup
This dessert is just perfect for a cold autumn day. It can be served with war...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
Salty Vanilla Bean Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof pape...
Rory O’Connell’s Pistachio Cake with Raspberries, Lemon Basil and Rosewater Cream
This cake by Rory O'Connell has a lovely combination of flavours and has the...