- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cool and peel. Cover and keep cold overnight.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Grate potatoes. Mix with butter. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 C. Form the potato mix into 6 cakes. Fry in a non-stick pan until just golden on each side.
- Put them on a baking sheet, top with bacon and cheese and put them in the oven on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chives and sprinkle over before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Pan Fried Hake with Lemon & Herb butter sauce
Of course this recipe is great with just parsley but experiment with a combin...
Linguine with Prawns
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is on...