- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes, cool and peel. Cover and keep cold overnight.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Grate potatoes. Mix with butter. Add onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 C. Form the potato mix into 6 cakes. Fry in a non-stick pan until just golden on each side.
- Put them on a baking sheet, top with bacon and cheese and put them in the oven on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chives and sprinkle over before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
A simple but effective baking idea this Halloween, get creative for the perfect...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
METHOD On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet...