- Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale consistency
- Next, add in one egg to this mixture at at time, once mixed well you can then add in the vanilla essence
- Mix the polenta, desiccated coconut & ground almonds together and fold this into your wet mixture
- You can then add in the lemon zest & juice
- Next, grease an 8 inch tin & line with parchment paper
- Pour your cake mixture into the tin & bake at 160°C for 30-40 minutes
- After baking, allow the cake to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes
- Once cooled, remove the cake from the tin & serve with lemon curd & fresh cream
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold whipped Brandy Butter
Shane Smith's brandy butter recipe serves 10. To begin, add t...
For the crab cakes: Combine all of the crab cake ingredients...
The sublime supper favourite, homemade apple tart evokes childhood memories of g...
BAKED POTATOES WITH HAKE, SPRING ONIONS AND CHEDDAR
Paul Flynn's baked potatoes with hake, spring onions and cheddar serves 4....
Chicken and Mushroom Pie
Method Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6. Heat the o...
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...