- Beat together the butter and sugar until you get a fluffy & pale consistency
- Next, add in one egg to this mixture at at time, once mixed well you can then add in the vanilla essence
- Mix the polenta, desiccated coconut & ground almonds together and fold this into your wet mixture
- You can then add in the lemon zest & juice
- Next, grease an 8 inch tin & line with parchment paper
- Pour your cake mixture into the tin & bake at 160°C for 30-40 minutes
- After baking, allow the cake to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes
- Once cooled, remove the cake from the tin & serve with lemon curd & fresh cream
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Smashed Roast Potatoes
Bring the potatoes to a boil in salted water and simmer until just te...
Easy One Tray Chicken Dinner
Looking for a quick and easy dish that will please everyone? Try these chicken f...
Chicken & Ham pie
Preheat the oven to 200C Fan. In a heavy bottomed frying pa...
SPICY CHICKEN WINGS with a buttery SRIRACHA SAUCE
Preheat the oven to 230°C & heat a deep fryer (or air fryer) t...