- 50g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 300g large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
- 4 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Crusty bread to serve
- Melt half the butter with a tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a medium - high heat until foaming.
- Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 - 40 seconds until the garlic becomes lightly golden.
- Add the prawns in a single layer and cook for 1-2 minutes until cooked underneath then turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the butter and lemon zest and cook for another 1-2 minutes, basting the prawns in the garlic butter.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice then remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle over the chopped parsley and serve with the crusty bread and wedges of lemon.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melt...
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Blitz the digestives in a blender or put in a zip lock plastic bag an...
Brandy snap cannoli with pistachio and vanilla buttercream
This recipe makes 12 of Shane Smith's brandy snap cannoli. For the br...