- Make the pancake batter by beating the egg with the granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Melt 2 table spoons of the butter and stir in the milk.
- Sieve the flour over the mixture and mix well. Leave the batter to rest.
- Peel the apples and remove cores with an apple corer. Slice into rings.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on the stove. Melt some butter in the pan and pour in some batter using a ladle to make a small pancake.
- Lay a slice of apple in the batter. When the edges of the pancake have browned, flip the pancake.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used and set the pancakes aside.
- Put the sugar into a saucepan and leave to boil until it becomes a golden caramel - do not stir!
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Allow to cool a little and then stir in the remainder of the butter.
- Season to taste with sea salt. Set aside.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Smoked Bacon and Pecan Brussel Sprouts with Shallot Butter
This is a great way to ensure that your brussel sprouts end up perfectly cook...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These delicious cookies can be packed into cellophane bags and tied with rib...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....