- A little oil for cooking
- 1 large can of Sweetcorn
- 1 pack of Okra, sliced
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Red Peppers, diced
- 1 pack of Tenderstem, finely chopped
- A handful of chopped parsley and chives
- 2 tsp of red miso paste (all miso works well though!)
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter, softened
- In a saucepan add the okra, cherry tomatoes, red peppers and Tenderstem, and cook on a medium heat for 8 minutes, until just soft.
- Now, add the sweetcorn and the mixed herbs. Stir well.
- In a bowl, add the Kerrygold butter and miso paste. Mix well.
- Finally, place the Succotash into a serving bowl and top with the miso butter, letting it melt over the vegetables.
- Serve immediately!
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Blueberry and Banana Muffins
Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/ Gas 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin...
Roast Chicken with Roast Garlic, Lemon Zest and Herb Butter and Smashed Roast Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6 Cu...
Hearty Stew and Herby Dumplings
In a large, heavy bottomed oven proof dish with a lid, heat the oil o...