- A little oil for cooking
- 1 large can of Sweetcorn
- 1 pack of Okra, sliced
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Red Peppers, diced
- 1 pack of Tenderstem, finely chopped
- A handful of chopped parsley and chives
- 2 tsp of red miso paste (all miso works well though!)
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter, softened
- In a saucepan add the okra, cherry tomatoes, red peppers and Tenderstem, and cook on a medium heat for 8 minutes, until just soft.
- Now, add the sweetcorn and the mixed herbs. Stir well.
- In a bowl, add the Kerrygold butter and miso paste. Mix well.
- Finally, place the Succotash into a serving bowl and top with the miso butter, letting it melt over the vegetables.
- Serve immediately!
1. Preheat the oven to 210C/190 C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking tray wi...
Baked Eggs with Chickpeas and Spinach
In a large, heavy bottomed frying pan, melt the butter and fry off th...
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...