- A little oil for cooking
- 1 large can of Sweetcorn
- 1 pack of Okra, sliced
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Red Peppers, diced
- 1 pack of Tenderstem, finely chopped
- A handful of chopped parsley and chives
- 2 tsp of red miso paste (all miso works well though!)
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter, softened
- In a saucepan add the okra, cherry tomatoes, red peppers and Tenderstem, and cook on a medium heat for 8 minutes, until just soft.
- Now, add the sweetcorn and the mixed herbs. Stir well.
- In a bowl, add the Kerrygold butter and miso paste. Mix well.
- Finally, place the Succotash into a serving bowl and top with the miso butter, letting it melt over the vegetables.
- Serve immediately!
Chargrilled Chicken Skewers with Avocado, Coriander and Lime Butter
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season gener...
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage Butter Sauce
Heat a fan oven to 200˚c. 1. Tip the squash into a roasting tray. To...
Buttered Spinach and Feta Filo Pie
1. Preheat oven at 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6. 2. In a mixing bowl, comb...