- 4 Pork Chops, bone in
- 20g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 2 Sprigs of Sage
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1. In a heavy bottomed frying pan, heat the oil over a medium high heat and fry the pork chops for 5 minutes each side until
golden and crispy.
2. Once golden, add the butter to the pan along with the herbs and garlic, baste the pork chops in the herby butter for 2-3 mins.
3. Allow to rest in the pan for 5 mins and serve with buttery mashed potatoes and green vegetables.
1. Place a large pan of water on to boil while you start your filling....
Blondies with white chocolate, macadamia nuts and sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Line a baking tin (ab...