- 2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 Lamb Steaks
- 4 Stems of Rosemary, picked from the stalk and roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 1 pack of Tenderstem
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, also heat a griddle pan ready for later.
- Lay the steaks into the hot frying pan carefully, and cook for a couple of minutes on one side, season and turn over, then cook for another couple of minutes.
- Pop in the Kerrygold salted butter, rosemary and garlic and season the lamb steaks again, cooking for another 4 minutes.
- Let the butter melt and the rosemary and garlic can infuse into the butter. Turn off the heat and let the lamb rest while you char the Asparagus.
- To do this, in the hot griddle pan lay on the Asparagus and cook for a couple of minutes either side until charred.
- Serve up the lamb and Asparagus and pour over the rosemary and garlic butter.
Cheddar, Sriracha Bacon Jam and Fried Egg Open Sandwiches
For the Bacon Jam:...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....
Kerrygold Christmas Fudge
1. Grease and line an 18cm square tin with baking paper 2. Tip the sug...