- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 50g Castor Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 100ml Milk
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- 100g Butter
- 1 Bottle Maple Syrup
1. For the maple butter, whip 50ml of the maple syrup and butter together. Leave in the fridge until ready.
2. In a large bowl, add in the flour, baking powder and sugar and whisk together to incorporate.
3. In a jug, whisk the eggs and milk together.
4. Pour this gradually into the flour mix, whisking continuously; you should have a lovely thick batter.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan with a good splash of oil. Once the oil is hot, keep at a medium temperature and using a tablespoon, spoon in 3 lots of mixture. You won’t fit any more in, as they will spread a little and rise.
6. Cook on one side for a minute, bubbles will start to form on the raw side. Flip over, cook for another minute, then flip again. They should be golden and firm(ish) to touch.
7. Serve onto a plate, top with the maple butter and pour over extra if desired!
8. Eat immediately!
Tarragon and Goats Cheese Chicken Kievs
Chop the goats cheese roughl...
Festive Pumpkin and Ginger Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
1. Pre heat the oven to 180c 2. Line and grease 4 cake tins. 3....