- For the Kebabs:
- 4 large chicken breasts, diced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- For the Butter:
- 60g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Half a ripe avocado
- Zest and juice of half a lime
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- For the Yogurt:
- 150g natural yogurt
- Handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- To Serve (optionals):
- Pittas or flatbreads
- Baby gem lettuce
- Sliced red onion
1. In a large bowl, add the chicken, spices, oil, lime juice and season generously with salt and black pepper. Marinate
in the fridge for at least an hour, the longer the better.
2. In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter with the avocado, mashing with a fork along with the coriander
and lime juice. Set aside for brushing over the kebabs before serving.
3. Add the garlic and fresh mint to the yogurt and refrigerate to allow the flavours to come together.
4. Add the marinated chicken breast chunks to either pre-soaked bamboo skewers or metal skewers. Cook under a
hot grill for 15-20 minutes, turning half way.
5. After cooking, liberally brush the chicken skewers with the butter and serve with yogurt, flatbreads and salad.
Tips: This is a great dish to cook on the BBQ!
Chocolate and Orange Hot Cross Bun Bake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spread the Kerrygold butter and...