- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 300g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100ml dry white wine
- 500ml fish stock
- 300ml milk
- 1kg un-dyed smoked haddock, skin removed and cut into small chunks
- 1 corn on the cob
- 250ml single cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a medium sized saucepan over a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Stir in the potato, onion, leek, celery and garlic. Reduce the heat, cover and leave to sweat for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine. Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 3–4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and milk, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife down the sides of the corn to remove the kernels and add them to the saucepan then stir in the haddock and continue to cook for five minutes.
- Add the cream, fresh dill and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for a further five minutes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
Nettle Soup with pumpkin seed oil
Wash the nettles and chop them finely. Melt the...
Pan Fried Hake with Lemon & Herb butter sauce
Of course this recipe is great with just parsley but experiment with a combin...
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe Method:...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...