- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 300g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100ml dry white wine
- 500ml fish stock
- 300ml milk
- 1kg un-dyed smoked haddock, skin removed and cut into small chunks
- 1 corn on the cob
- 250ml single cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a medium sized saucepan over a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Stir in the potato, onion, leek, celery and garlic. Reduce the heat, cover and leave to sweat for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine. Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 3–4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and milk, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife down the sides of the corn to remove the kernels and add them to the saucepan then stir in the haddock and continue to cook for five minutes.
- Add the cream, fresh dill and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for a further five minutes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they n...
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...