- In a large heavy bottomed frying pan melt the butter and fry off the onion and chilli flakes until soft, add the garlic and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tinned cherry tomatoes to the pan and the drained chickpeas and bring to a simmer over a medium heat and allow to thicken slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir through the spinach leaves to wilt.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan and cover with a lid or tin foil and cook for 5 minutes or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately with fresh sourdough and salted butter.
A great weekend Brunch dish!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Raspberry Crumb Squares
Preheat oven to 180c fan and line a 23cm x 23cm x 5cm square tin with...
Lamb Shank Broth
Paul Flynn's lamb shank broth serves 6. Preheat the oven to 1...
Rory O’Connell’s Wild Garlic Soup
Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the po...
Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes
Preheat the oven to 180C. In a large bowl or the bowl of a...
For the crab cakes: Combine all of the crab cake ingredients...