- In a small bowl mix together the red onion, lemon juice and a pinch of salt then set aside to lightly pickle whilst you bring everything else together.
- Warm the leftover chilli up in a small pan set over a medium heat or in the microwave until piping hot.
- Next, slice the bread rolls in half and toast. Once toasted, spread some Kerrygold Spreadable on both slices.
- Place the toasted base of a bread roll on a plate and then add a spoonful of the warmed chilli. Top with the sliced avocado, sour cream and pickled red onions.
- Add a sprinkle of coriander and place the lid on top.
- Eat straight away accompanied by some kitchen paper - these are supposed to get messy so enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
GRILLED RIBEYE STEAK WITH PISTACHIO BUTTER AND ASPARAGUS
Heat a griddle pan to piping hot....
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...