- For the chicken wings:
- 500g chicken wings
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- For the buttery sriracha sauce:
- 250g Kerrygold® Irish Creamery Butter 454g
- 400ml sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 100g gherkins (finely Chopped)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- For the lime mint yogurt dip:
- 200ml of natural yoghurt
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of mint
- To serve:
- Cucumber sticks
- Preheat the oven to 230°C & heat a deep fryer (or air fryer) to 180°C.
- Pat the chicken wings with paper towels to ensure you remove all of the moisture, then place the chicken wings into a large bowl
- In a small bowl, whisk together the baking powder, plain flour, corn flour, cumin, garlic powder and salt
- Toss the chicken wings through the mixture ensuring all of the chicken wings are evenly coated
- Next, add the chicken to a deep fryer (or saucepan with oil) until they are browned and crispy
- Once the wings are slightly browned, arrange them evenly on a wire rack, leaving about 1-inch of space between each wing
- Bake the wings for approx. 10 minutes & ensure to flip the wings and cook for a further 5-10 minutes on the other side, cook the winds until they have a crisp texture and golden brown colour
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter and whisk in the hot sauce, honey, shallots and gherkins
- Once the wings are cooked, toss the wings in the hot sauce mix & ensure they are evenly coated
- To make your yoghurt dipping sauce, mix together the natural yoghurt, lime juice, salt, mint and set aside
- The wings are best served immediately with some cucumber sticks and the lime and yoghurt mint dressing
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Hummus & Rainbow Sandwich
Begin by soft boiling the eggs for approximately 6-7 minutes and leav...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of lov...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
spicy San Marzano tomato and butter sauce Pizza
For the pizza dough: Mix the yeast and water t...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....