Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, soft warm eggy bread and a lick of maple syrup to make something really special.
- Lightly mix the Eggs and milk in a bowl
- Soak your bread in the eggy milk mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Heat a frying pan gently with the butter and the oil
- When it starts to foam, shake off the excess egg from the bread and fry in the butter for 2 minutes on each side
- When the bread is golden brown, drain on some kitchen towel and serve straight away with the peaches, cooked bacon and a generous drizzle of maple syrup on top
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s French Onion Soup with Thyme Leaves and Gruyère Toasts
Begin by peeling the onions and slicing them thinly. Melt...
Raspberry Crumb Squares
Preheat oven to 180c fan and line a 23cm x 23cm x 5cm square tin with...