Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, soft warm eggy bread and a lick of maple syrup to make something really special.
- Lightly mix the Eggs and milk in a bowl
- Soak your bread in the eggy milk mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Heat a frying pan gently with the butter and the oil
- When it starts to foam, shake off the excess egg from the bread and fry in the butter for 2 minutes on each side
- When the bread is golden brown, drain on some kitchen towel and serve straight away with the peaches, cooked bacon and a generous drizzle of maple syrup on top
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Wild Garlic Soup
Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the po...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Chocolate chip, Buttercream Cookie Sandwich
Want to make these delicious cookies along with Shane Smith? click...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Rory O’Connell’s Arborio Rice and Coconut Pudding
Place all the ingredients for the compote into a small saucepan. Brin...