Paul Flynn's French Toast recipe requires ripe peaches, crisp streaky bacon, soft warm eggy bread and a lick of maple syrup to make something really special.
- Lightly mix the Eggs and milk in a bowl
- Soak your bread in the eggy milk mixture for 2-3 minutes
- Heat a frying pan gently with the butter and the oil
- When it starts to foam, shake off the excess egg from the bread and fry in the butter for 2 minutes on each side
- When the bread is golden brown, drain on some kitchen towel and serve straight away with the peaches, cooked bacon and a generous drizzle of maple syrup on top
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spiced Clementine Butter
To add some extra flavor to your turkey this year, try Shane Smith's spiced c...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...