- To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Alternatively, cover the bowl loosely with cling film and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚c and grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and tip in the caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar for around 5-8 mins, or until they look thick and creamy and have doubled in size.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the egg mixture, then gently fold together. Sieve the flour and cocoa into the wet ingredients then continue to fold the mixture gently with a spatula until everything is fully combined, trying not to over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and carefully level the mixture with the spatula.
- Put in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the brownie is out of the oven, pop it on a plate and scatter over some broken and whole mini eggs over the top.
- Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for...
Strawberry Victoria Sponge Cake
Home Sweet Home is all the sweeter with freshly baked Victorian sponge cake. Tra...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Cheesy Veggie pizza
For the Pizza dough Mix the yeast and water to...