Want to make these delicious cookies along with Shane Smith? click here to see our Instagram video
Shane's Smith's Chocoalte Chip, Buttercream Cookie sandwich recipe is not just for kids, this will go down a treat with everyone at home!
This recipe will make 16 cookies/8 ice- cream sandwiches
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160C Fan/ Gas 4
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Kerrygold butter and brown sugar together, scraping down the bowl throughout mixing.
- To this mix in he egg and vanilla essence
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour & baking powder
- Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and mix until combined
- Divide the dough into 16 balls and place on two lined baking trays and flatten slightly with a clean hand
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool on the tray
- While the cookies are cooling, you can make the buttercream. In a bowl, beat together the Kerrygold butter, icing sugar & vanilla essence until smooth and creamy.
- Once the buttercream is ready, spread on the base of 8 cookies and top with another cookie and serve.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Rory O’Connell’s Orange Grand Marnier Souffle
Preheat the oven to 190°C and place an upturned oven tray in the ove...
Brown Butter Hasselback Potatoes
Calling all brown butter fans! Just say no to plain roasted potatoes. These ...
Rory O’Connell’s Wild Garlic Soup
Melt the butter in heavy bottomed saucepan, when it foams, add the po...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...