- Preheat the oven to 180 C fan.
- Begin by buttering both sides of the bread rolls with Kerrygold Spreadable. Put a large frying pan over a medium heat and place the bread rolls in, buttered side down. Fry for 2 minutes, until golden and toasted then set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Kerrygold Spreadable to the pan and, when melted, add the ham slices. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes on each side until caramelised and golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons of Kerrygold Spreadable in a pan and set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish, place all of the bottom halves of the bread rolls, toasted side up. Spread some of the tomato relish on top then add a ham slices followed by 2 cheese slices. Place the lid onto the rolls, brush with the melted Kerrygold Spreadable and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Place into the oven for 5 - 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the rolls warmed through.
- Enjoy straight away.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Jars
For the biscuit base, melt the butter and crush the digestives in a...
Paul Flynn has created the perfect dish for the all fa...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Victoria Sponge cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C Cream the butter and sugar toge...