- Preheat the oven to 180 C fan.
- Begin by buttering both sides of the bread rolls with Kerrygold Spreadable. Put a large frying pan over a medium heat and place the bread rolls in, buttered side down. Fry for 2 minutes, until golden and toasted then set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Kerrygold Spreadable to the pan and, when melted, add the ham slices. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes on each side until caramelised and golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons of Kerrygold Spreadable in a pan and set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish, place all of the bottom halves of the bread rolls, toasted side up. Spread some of the tomato relish on top then add a ham slices followed by 2 cheese slices. Place the lid onto the rolls, brush with the melted Kerrygold Spreadable and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Place into the oven for 5 - 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the rolls warmed through.
- Enjoy straight away.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Linguine with Prawns
Starring in our Memories in the Making TV advert, this simple easy dish is on...
Kerrygold Jam Drop Cookies
To watch Shane Smith cook these tasty jam drop cookies, click...
Rory O’Connell’s Apple, Raisin and Whiskey Flan
Preheat the oven to 200c. Paint the edges and base of a 23...
KERRYGOLD EASTER TRAYBAKE
To begin, place the butter and the chocolate in he...