- 125g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 200g icing sugar
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a 12-bun cake tin or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, milk and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, melt the chocolate. Beat the butter and icing sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and combine until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Slow Roasted Lamb Shank in Garlic Herb Butter, Cider and Orange
Recipe by John Burger of FLAVA Restaurant Preheat...
Braised Red Cabbage
The easiest way to cut the red cabbage and onions is on a Japanese mandolin but...
Brown Sugar Buttermilk Cream Tart
To prepare the crust: Whisk together the brown sugar,...
Traditional Carrot Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and thoroughly grease a 28cm spring f...
Roasted Leg of Lamb with Roasted Hasselback Potatoes
Recipe by: Thabitha Makwakwa (@thabitha_chef) For the Roast Lamb...