- 4 cups cubed rye bread
- 110g shredded Kerrygold Mature Cheddar
- 2 tbsp melted Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 2 1/2 cups cubed, cooked corned beef
- 1 can sauerkraut, well drained
- 3 cups green onions, chopped and divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup thousand island dressing
- 2 tsp stone ground mustard
- Salt and pepper
2. Toss the bread with butter, place cubes on a baking pan and lightly toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, dressing and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine toasted bread with corned beef, sauerkraut, 2/3 cup cheese and all green onions except 1 tbsp. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cube mixture in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
5. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until the liquid is nearly absorbed. Top with the remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Bran & Buttermilk Rusks
Recipe by @drizzleanddip T...
Chocolate & Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....
This recipe has certainly stood the test of time and is ideal if you’ve got a...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Chicken, Spinach and Pesto Wrap
Place wrap on chopping board. Spread pesto on a wrap with the back of a spoo...