- 4 cups cubed rye bread
- 110g shredded Kerrygold Mature Cheddar
- 2 tbsp melted Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 2 1/2 cups cubed, cooked corned beef
- 1 can sauerkraut, well drained
- 3 cups green onions, chopped and divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup thousand island dressing
- 2 tsp stone ground mustard
- Salt and pepper
2. Toss the bread with butter, place cubes on a baking pan and lightly toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, dressing and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine toasted bread with corned beef, sauerkraut, 2/3 cup cheese and all green onions except 1 tbsp. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cube mixture in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
5. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until the liquid is nearly absorbed. Top with the remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Cabbage Soup with Bacon by Shane McMahon
Place the bacon in a large saucepan and heat over medium heat to melt the fat un...
This recipe makes a crispy, buttery Indian flatbr...
Cranberry Cheddar Cheese Balls
Place the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in the bowl of a food proc...
Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding
Recipe by: Lorraine Maharaj (@tamarindnthyme) Chocolate B...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Kerrygold Butter Chicken
For the Marinade Squeeze out the juice of the lime and combine with sa...