- 4 cups cubed rye bread
- 110g shredded Kerrygold Mature Cheddar
- 2 tbsp melted Kerrygold Original Irish Butter
- 2 1/2 cups cubed, cooked corned beef
- 1 can sauerkraut, well drained
- 3 cups green onions, chopped and divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup thousand island dressing
- 2 tsp stone ground mustard
- Salt and pepper
2. Toss the bread with butter, place cubes on a baking pan and lightly toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, dressing and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine toasted bread with corned beef, sauerkraut, 2/3 cup cheese and all green onions except 1 tbsp. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cube mixture in a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
5. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until the liquid is nearly absorbed. Top with the remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining green onions and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Christmas Cake
In Preparation Dice the dates and halve the cocktail cherries. Put thi...
Kerrygold Seeded Cheddar Clodagh Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. 2. Sift the white flour, bicarb...
Take the puff pastry out of the refrigerator and let it come to room tempera...
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based frying pan and add the hak...