- 12 sesame bread rolls (broken into smaller pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 100ml cream
- 600ml full cream milk
- 1 can strawberry jam
- 250g Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
The following ingredients to be used at your own discretion:
- Dark chocolate slab
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Layer the bread rolls and butter (butter should be cut into thin slices)
- Add cocoa, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, marshmallows and broken pieces of dark chocolate between the layers of rolls.
- Add extra chocolate, cocoa and butter to the top of your pudding.
- Generously drizzle the pudding with honey
- Beat eggs, cream, milk and strawberry jam until thick.
- Evenly pour over the layers and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Best served with custard, whipped cream, mint and raspberries.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Avocado Bacon Pinwheels
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and stir in the Greek yoghurt and lime ju...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....