- 12 sesame bread rolls (broken into smaller pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 100ml cream
- 600ml full cream milk
- 1 can strawberry jam
- 250g Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
The following ingredients to be used at your own discretion:
- Dark chocolate slab
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Layer the bread rolls and butter (butter should be cut into thin slices)
- Add cocoa, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, marshmallows and broken pieces of dark chocolate between the layers of rolls.
- Add extra chocolate, cocoa and butter to the top of your pudding.
- Generously drizzle the pudding with honey
- Beat eggs, cream, milk and strawberry jam until thick.
- Evenly pour over the layers and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Best served with custard, whipped cream, mint and raspberries.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
Field mushroom soup with crunchy garlic croutons
Autumn beckons with this earthy wholesome soup. Forage for wild field mushrooms...
This recipe uses a classic cheese sauce, which is the basis for so many dishes t...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Cheese & Tomato Macaroni with Broccoli
This is a great option for anyone who loves macaroni and cheese without all of t...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...