- 12 sesame bread rolls (broken into smaller pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 100ml cream
- 600ml full cream milk
- 1 can strawberry jam
- 250g Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
The following ingredients to be used at your own discretion:
- Dark chocolate slab
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Layer the bread rolls and butter (butter should be cut into thin slices)
- Add cocoa, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, marshmallows and broken pieces of dark chocolate between the layers of rolls.
- Add extra chocolate, cocoa and butter to the top of your pudding.
- Generously drizzle the pudding with honey
- Beat eggs, cream, milk and strawberry jam until thick.
- Evenly pour over the layers and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Best served with custard, whipped cream, mint and raspberries.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Chocolate Pecan Brownie Trifle with Orange Blossom Cream
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Start by making the brow...
Cranberry & Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
A decadent twist on the classic hot cross bun recipe made with juicy cranberries...
Summer Pasta Bake
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat your oven to 22...
Cajun Potato Wedges
Perfect for a party or barbecue, this spicy appetizer will keep peckish guests h...
Spicy Butter Chicken
Recipe by Shirley Shannon This family favourite, fro...