- 900g baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 60g butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 20 garden pea pods, podded (or 100g frozen peas)
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 tablespoon of torn fresh mint leaves and a sprinkle of sea salt. Place the saucepan, with lid, over a high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are completely cooked through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place a frying pan over a medium heat and melt the butter. When the butter is melted, add finely diced shallots and cook until soft. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest and Dijon mustard.
- Drain the potatoes, slice them in half and add them to your serving dish followed by the fresh peas. If you’re using frozen peas, cook them in boiling, salted water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Next add the radishes, mint and lemon butter dressing and toss together to make sure all the ingredients are completely coated. Make sure your potatoes are still warm when you’re adding the dressing as they will absorb the dressing much better.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish Cream French Toast
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat, and add the butter. Let it melt the...
St. Patrick’s Day Double Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
For the Muffins Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat and line a...
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza with Mushrooms, Bacon and Cheddar
This Chicago deep-dish style pizza is more like a pie and loaded with your f...
This recipe uses a classic cheese sauce, which is the basis for so many dishes t...
Chilli Butter Poached Prawns
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Mac & Cheese
Easy to make, classic comfort food. For those hungry for more, flavoured version...