- 900g baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 60g butter Kerrygold Pure Irish Unsalted Butter
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 20 garden pea pods, podded (or 100g frozen peas)
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan half filled with water and add 1 tablespoon of torn fresh mint leaves and a sprinkle of sea salt. Place the saucepan, with lid, over a high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are completely cooked through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place a frying pan over a medium heat and melt the butter. When the butter is melted, add finely diced shallots and cook until soft. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest and Dijon mustard.
- Drain the potatoes, slice them in half and add them to your serving dish followed by the fresh peas. If you’re using frozen peas, cook them in boiling, salted water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Next add the radishes, mint and lemon butter dressing and toss together to make sure all the ingredients are completely coated. Make sure your potatoes are still warm when you’re adding the dressing as they will absorb the dressing much better.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
Dubliner Artichoke Dip
Combine all ingredients and spoon the mixture into a 203ml baking dish. Bake fo...
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms with cheese
45 minutes is a long time to cook garlic but when you taste the resulting purée...
Hot Cheesy Reuben Dip
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, Thousand Island dressing and sou...
Griddled asparagus with lemon butter sauce
Asparagus are the baby shoots of a cultivated lily plant. A delicacy with an int...
Peach Berry Crumble
The fresh fruits of summer do the heavy lifting in this easy Peach Berry Crumble...