- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100ml dry white wine
- 500ml fish stock
- 300ml milk
- 300g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1kg un-dyed smoked haddock, skin removed and cut into small chunks
- 250ml single cream
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Set a saucepan over a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Stir in the onion, leek and garlic.
- Reduce the heat, cover and leave to sweat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine.
- Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 3–4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, milk and potatoes and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the haddock and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, fresh dill and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sweet Potato, Bacon & Pecan Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 180°F or Gas Mark 4. Place a saucep...
Brown Butter Strawberry Oat Crumb Bars
Directions: Add the Kerrygold salted butter to a small sau...
Braised Red Cabbage
The easiest way to cut the red cabbage and onions is on a Japanese mandolin but...
Pasta al Limone with Broccolini
Instructions Fill a large pot ¾ full of water, and bring...
Tagliatelle with Fried Salmon and Lemon Dill Sauce
Cook the ribbon noodles according to the instructions on the packaging....
Kerrygold Chorizo Burger Recipe
1. Prepare the grill for approximately 200°C direct and indirect heat....