- 113g (1/2 brick) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- First, preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, and have a large cookie sheet ready.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the butter. Microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds. Let the butter cool slightly, and stir with a fork to melt it fully.
- To the butter, add the sugars, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Stir very well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and stir until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the cookie sheet, and press flat with your hands gently.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn golden brown. Immediately move the cookies to a cooling rack, and let cool.
They keep for up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
One Pot Summer Chicken Casserole
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat the oven to 350...
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
Smoked salmon carbonara is also a fantastic supper dish. Simply replace the baco...
Roasted Carrots in a Bag with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they need...