- 113g (1/2 brick) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- First, preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, and have a large cookie sheet ready.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the butter. Microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds. Let the butter cool slightly, and stir with a fork to melt it fully.
- To the butter, add the sugars, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Stir very well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and stir until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the cookie sheet, and press flat with your hands gently.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn golden brown. Immediately move the cookies to a cooling rack, and let cool.
They keep for up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Easy, delicious, simple, and the next hit for...
Spicy Butter Chicken
Recipe by Shirley Shannon This family favourite, fro...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit of...
Summer Pasta Bake
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat your oven to 22...
Chocolate Brownie Hearts with a Peanut Butter Mousse Filling
For the Brownies Cut the butter into small cubes and tip into a bowl....
Irish Cabbage Soup with Bacon by Shane McMahon
Place the bacon in a large saucepan and heat over medium heat to melt the fat un...