- 113g (1/2 brick) Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- First, preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, and have a large cookie sheet ready.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the butter. Microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds. Let the butter cool slightly, and stir with a fork to melt it fully.
- To the butter, add the sugars, pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Stir very well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and stir until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the cookie sheet, and press flat with your hands gently.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn golden brown. Immediately move the cookies to a cooling rack, and let cool.
They keep for up to 4 days in an air-tight container.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Fine Fettle Flapjacks
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Braised Red Cabbage
The easiest way to cut the red cabbage and onions is on a Japanese mandolin but...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...