- Preheat oven to 190°C and set a 25cm cast iron pan or 22cm square baking dish aside.
- Place fruits in a medium bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch and sugar. Stir gently to combine and let sit until topping is made.
- In a small mixing bowl, place egg, oats, flour, sugars, and cream. Using a fork, combine until the mixture is the texture of coarse meal.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pan and sprinkle crumble topping evenly over the top of the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumble topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This recipe has certainly stood the test of time and is ideal if you’ve got a...
One Pot Summer Chicken Casserole
Recipe by Clodagh McKenna Pre-heat the oven to 350...
Chicken and Mushroom Pancakes
Almost any mixture of cooked vegetables, fish or chicken, and herbs or nuts, moi...
Spinach & Feta Pie
This is a great vegetarian option that should suit all of the family. Traditiona...