- Preheat oven to 190°C and set a 25cm cast iron pan or 22cm square baking dish aside.
- Place fruits in a medium bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch and sugar. Stir gently to combine and let sit until topping is made.
- In a small mixing bowl, place egg, oats, flour, sugars, and cream. Using a fork, combine until the mixture is the texture of coarse meal.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pan and sprinkle crumble topping evenly over the top of the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumble topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
This recipe uses a classic cheese sauce, which is the basis for so many dishes t...
7 Veg Chilli Con Carne
This chilli recipe is a family favourite and can be made in big batches and froz...
Stuffed Chilli Cheese Burger
Recipe by: Vanessa Vermaak (@my_homemade_kitchen_za)...
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone gasp...
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Dip
Place the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix until lig...
For the Brownies Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, and line a 9...