- Preheat oven to 190°C and set a 25cm cast iron pan or 22cm square baking dish aside.
- Place fruits in a medium bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch and sugar. Stir gently to combine and let sit until topping is made.
- In a small mixing bowl, place egg, oats, flour, sugars, and cream. Using a fork, combine until the mixture is the texture of coarse meal.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pan and sprinkle crumble topping evenly over the top of the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumble topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Coconut Cloud Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 355°F (180°C) and lightly grease two 20cm loo...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Smoked Haddock Chowder
Get ready to chow down with this delicious smoked haddock chowder, best served w...